Relationships are those special bonds you share with like-minded people and you want to sustain them through life. Not everyone is special, and you want to share that special bond with a select few. Be it in your personal life or professional life. You tend to have someone you can share your relationship with. You can name the relationship to be your best friend or your soul mate, as long as you do not feel the comfort level to be yourself with them, it does not matter.
Naming a relationship is not as important, as understanding the depth of the relationship you share. The special bond between the two of you is what matters and what counts. Spiritually, mentally, emotionally, you should connect with that one person who means the world to you.
Understanding how to lead a relationship spiritually is the topic for the day. You will get to know the intricacies of such a relationship. You will get to explore not just about the other person in the relationship, but also about yourself and how you are in this spiritual relationship. Not all relationships are meant to be perfect. But some relationships will be of higher spiritual connection which will help you grow. In such a relationship, there is a mutual understanding, a mutual goal, a mutual liking for things alike. Hence these relationships are bound to grow.
What is a spiritual relationship?
A spiritual relationship helps you grow and mature together. The relationship helps you understand more about yourself. You tend to evaluate your flaws and learn to accept them. Yet you never tend to falter or fall apart from each other. Both of you together are one and not two different individuals in the relationship.
To lead a spiritual relationship, you both need to come together and be one. You commit to the relationship completely and express yourself without having to think twice. And the best part about being in a spiritually enlightened relationship is that you tend to establish and create equally important relationships in your life throughout. When you are at peace with your spiritual relation all the other relations will also tend to grow and mature accordingly.
How do you know you are in a spiritual relationship?
Understanding the importance of being in a spiritual relationship can help you guide through establishing such a relation in life. Here are a few points which can guide you to understand if you share a spiritual relationship with your other half or not.
- You become selfless when you are in the company of your other half. You are motivated to keep your partner happy and to tend to their needs, ambitions, and goals in life.
- You feel protective towards your partner. You want them to be their self and yet you always look out for them.
- You agree to disagree with each other. This may happen now and then. But even when you disagree, you are never dishonest. There is complete transparency in your relationship.
- In a spiritual relationship, you have the same goal you both want to achieve together.
- You respect each other’s individuality and boundaries. You tend to give each other space to bloom and to be together at the same time.
- You tend to show your flaws to your partner and vice versa. And yet you never fear being judged by your partner or passing your judgment onto them.
- You have this feeling as if you have known each other for a long time indeed. And you connect in more ways than one.
- When you are down, your partner understands and tends to your needs without even having to say the word. You both tend to each other without communicating through words. The presence of one another is enough to calm you down.
- As mentioned earlier, in a spiritual relationship you tend to grow and mature together. There is no hiding from each other. And you tend to be in an open and honest relationship.
These are the many pointers that can help you understand if you have a spiritual relationship with your partner. Each of these points reflects on the closeness and the honesty of the relationship. It becomes all the more important for you to understand how to lead a spiritual relationship for greater gains in life. And mind you, these gains are not in terms of money, these gains are for your higher spiritual access in life.
How to connect spiritually?
Being in a spiritually enlightened relationship is indeed a blessing in disguise. A spiritual connection can help you attain greater heights in life. Be it your personal life or professional life, spiritual guidance and sustenance have always been a source of great success. Here lies the real question, how do you connect with someone spiritual? Are you sure the relationship you share with your spouse is spiritually inclined? Where can you find such a spiritual connection?
So many questions keep running through your mind. Each of the answers seems to point towards that one spiritual connection or relation which is the most sacred one. Here are a few pointers which can help you establish a spiritual relationship with your partner.
- Understanding and committing to achieving higher goals is one of the most important factors for establishing a spiritual connection. The connection you share with your partner should not only be about financial or material gains. There should be the need for a quest to understand each other and yet to be together. Your goals in the relationship will help you determine if you connect spiritually or not. If one of your goals is purely for monetary gains, then there is no spiritual connection to establish. Likewise, if the goal in your relationship is to understand, help and guide each other through tough times without selfish motives, then you are establishing a spiritual relationship.
- Understanding the needs and requirements of your partner is as important as your expectations from your partner. This dilemma can be easily solved when you sit and make a list of the qualities you want in your partner. This list will help you get a clear picture of your requirements. And will also help you easily connect with your partner and establish a stronger bond in turn.
- You know you are in a spiritual relationship when you do not give a thought about your previous relationships. Those gone and old relationships may have scarred you for life. Yet you know that this relationship is special and will never change.
- When you are in a spiritual relationship you know you are in a healing process. You forget about all the wrongdoings in life and only focus on the one in hand. And that is all what matters.
- For a spiritual relationship to grow and mature, you need to focus. And to keep your mind focus, you need to meditate, relax, and rejuvenate yourself.
- Being intimate and being physically compatible is very important in any relationship. And to be able to establish that same level of intimacy and closeness, only shows how spiritually connected you are with your partner.
- Discuss your future and see how you both fit in each other’s plan. A spiritual relationship will only help you grow and mature together with common goals.
- Understand each other’s dreams and wishes. now and then, try to fulfill each other’s dreams or wishes. This helps establish a stronger connection than ever.
Having similar goals, visions and dreams can help you connect spiritually. What also matters is how much you both have grown and matured together. How you see each other is also important. The connection is only established when there is a mutual understanding and feeling. And such a spiritual connection is bound to last long.
How to lead a relationship spiritually?
The above points may have helped you understand and gaze into what spiritual relationship is all about and how it helps you connect and grow more in life. There are ways and means which can help you understand how to lead a relationship spiritually. The above pointers were a guide to understand the very importance of being in a spiritual relation. Once you learn how to lead a relationship spiritually, you know you have gained success and achieved great heights, both personally and professionally.
- Meditate daily: Meditation is a form of spiritual exercise for your mind and body. You can lead the relation in establishing a timetable to practice meditation daily. This very practice can help you connect with your inner self as well as with your partner. Once you connect with your mind and body using the art of meditation, you will also be able to establish a connection, a relation with your partner. You can guide them and lead them to achieve greater spiritual height. Through meditation, you both can achieve inner peace and tranquility.
- Be open and honest: When you are in a spiritual relationship, you become one with your own self. You establish an open and honest relationship with your partner and expect the same from them. However, before you can let your partner understand the spiritual connection, you need to be open and honest about yourself, your past life. You need to be clear in your mind and thoughts of things gone. And you need to understand the importance of what is right in front of you and appreciate the same.
- Guide the way towards inner peace and enlightenment: To understand how to lead a relationship spiritually, you need to understand how your mind and body work. You need to lead the way to train your partner towards inner peace and enlightenment. When you are in a spiritual relationship, there are no doubts, no hassles, no confusions. You need to step up and help establish a relationship when there is peace and enlightenment. You become the guiding force in the relationship.
- Discuss your dreams and goals: Understanding and respecting each other’s individuality is one of the many ways to lead a relationship spiritually. When your partner discusses their plans and goals, you need to support them through it and guide them towards greater goals in life. Your spiritual relationship will only strengthen when you discuss the future together as one.
- Being intimate: When you want to understand how to lead a relationship in spiritual ways, you also need to understand that physical needs too, help you with your spiritual ways. A physical touch itself speaks for leaps and bounds. Establishing a physical intimacy and doing away with the awkwardness is a great way to lead a relationship spiritually.
- Heal together: When you establish ways to lead a relationship spiritually, you also need to understand ways and means to reach out to each other. You need to forget the past and work for the present towards a common future. This is how to lead a relationship spiritually.
- Be together: No matter what the situation, if you have each other, you have everything. And that is how to lead a relationship spiritually. Having each other’s side and understanding each other’s needs and requirements is how you lead a relationship spiritually and successfully. There will be tough times and good times, but what would last is your bond, your connection, your spiritual relation.
- Focus on each other: Being in a spiritual relationship can help you grow leaps and bounds. However, what is important is how your focus on each other’s safety, security remains unwavering. The physical, as well as emotional well-being, of each other is equally important while you try to lead a spiritual relationship.
Finding the right relationship and knowing how to lead a relationship spiritually can help you grow and mature in life. Establishing and forming such a relationship is special and needs extra care from your end. Be sure to hold onto such a relationship and pray together, meditate together, to stay together forever in a spiritually enlightened relationship.